The Global Squash Collaborative LLC (“GSC” or “We” or “Us“), based in the United States, is a collaborative of international squash federations. We administer and operate websites at clublocker.com (the “Websites“) and the Club Locker software (“Club Locker“) on behalf of you and members of the global squash community, including the organization which made Club Locker available to you (“Your Organization“).
We use your personal data to:
- operate Club Locker (which includes sharing your personal data with GSC’s cloud service provider and IT contractors);
- administer cross border rankings ;
- arrange and administer cross border tournaments;
- administer the use of Club Locker by member organizations, such as Your Organization and other organizations with whom you may associate your account (this includes allocating license fees and allowing leagues, clubs, facilities and governing bodies associated with your accounts to access your personal data, and to supply personal data about you (particularly in relation to your performance in competitive play)); and
- manage legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative activities as necessary (which would include disclosing personal data in connection with a legal process or litigation to law enforcement agencies or our professional advisers where we consider this is necessary).
GSC is a data controller when it uses your personal data for the above purposes. If you want to contact GSC, for example to exercise your data protection rights, you can do this by emailing: email@example.com
Alternatively, you can write to the GSC at the following address:
Global Squash Collaborative
555 Eighth Ave. Suite 1102
New York, NY 10018
For more information about GSC and its member federations see: http://www.globalsquashcollaborative.org
EU-U.S. Privacy Shield